I am the Lord of the Double Wand of Power; the wand of the Force of Coph Nia--but my left hand is empty, for I have crushed an Universe; & nought remains. -- Liber AL vel Legis 3:72
Programming Guidelines for 2013
It is the workshops, rituals, meet & greets, performances and social events that really make Coph Nia a special and magickal event. And it is the willingness of talented volunteers such as yourself to share their knowledge and experience with others that makes the programming at Coph Nia so special. We love recieving proposals for new and interesting programming and definitely encourage you to submit a proposal if there is something you would like to share. Before you submit your proposal, however, we'd appreciate it if you read over these few guidelines.
- Proposals should be relevant to Coph Nia's audience--gay, bisexual, queer and questioning men who practice paganism, ceremonial magick and/or other alternate paths of spirituality. If you are unsure if your proposal would be appropriate, please feel free to contact us and ask.
- Proposals are only accepted between January 01, 2013 and July 07, 2013
- All workshops, rituals and other programming must be approved in advance.
- While you may submit as many proposals as you like, we can only approve 2 per presenter so that everyone may have an opportunity to share their knowledge and experience.
- Presenters will receive credit for 1 of their required two hour workshifts.
- Programming should be between 60 and 75 minutes in length. Most workshop time slots are scheduled for 75 minutes with a short break in between.
- We approve proposals regularly as the community council meets. We consider and approve proposals on a first come basis.
- All presenters and copresenters must be registered to attend Coph Nia by the registration deadline or your proposal will be removed from the line up.
- Time slots at night and in the evenings are in very high demand. As a result, we may schedule some rituals during the afternoon workshop periods. If your ritual absolutely MUST be held at night, please note this in the "Special Needs" section of the proposal. We can only approve a very limited number of these.
- There are a few workshop areas that have tables. If your workshop will require tables, please note this in the "Special Needs" section of your proposal.
- We cannot accomodate requests for special times and days except that if you will not be attending the entire gathering, please note this in the "Special Needs" section of the proposal and we will ensure that your programming is scheduled during the days that you will be in attendance.
Thank you again for your interest in presenting programming at Coph Nia. We look forward to reviewing your proposal.