I am the Lord of the Double Wand of Power; the wand of the Force of Coph Nia--but my left hand is empty, for I have crushed an Universe; & nought remains. -- Liber AL vel Legis 3:72
About the Ordo Aeternus Vovin
Coph Nia is a project of the Ordo Aeternus Vovin (OAV). The OAV is a religious not-for-profit that seeks to teach gay and bisexual men spiritual tools for self-mastery and for living a more fulfilling life.
The OAV is an initiatory body and follows a lodge style structure. The OAV only initiates gay and bisexual men. The order embraces the Law of Thelema and teaches a spiritual curriculum based upon various techniques of ceremonial magick.
OAV's VisionThe vision of the OAV is to create a community of gay and bisexual men that recognize their special place in the cosmos and come together in Light, Life, Love and Liberty to worship and grow together. To this end the OAV seeks to:
- Create and evolve a queer spirituality and mythology that enforces and supports the notion that gay and bisexual men are unique and speical even when society and the current legal system may say otherwise.
- Perform rituals, work magick and hold celebrations together.
- Create a community of gay and bisexual men that love one another, that respect the divine spark within one another and do not objectify or demean one another based on traditional gay lciques or ageism.
- Support one another in their pursuit of the Great Work with love and respect.
- Educate the greater community about pagan spiritual paths and the unique position of queer men in the universe.
- Teach others about magick, Thelema, and the Great Work.
- Honour the Earth and all living creatures.
- Be a beacon of Light and Love to the worlds around us, providing hope where there is despair.
- Create art, literature, music and other creative works that reflect and celebrate our beliefs and the light within our souls.
Please visit http://www.vovin.org/ for more information about the OAV, their mission, vision and for membership information. All proceeds of Coph Nia benefit the OAV and their work.